From your very first employee it is essential that companies have transparent, robust HR policies and procedures, that are built in and around the foundations of the organisations ethos.
From staff contracts, to recruitment procedures, office manuals through to organisational structures and employee engagement, Leightons specialists will provide a full range of HR policies, that work with staff and partners to promote clear lines of communication, effective streamlined procedures and ensure the entirety of the practice and its team are working towards common goals.
Leightons specialists can provide as part of our services to your practice the following:
- Office manuals and updates
- Contracts of employment
- Office policies and updates
- Staff handbooks
- Manage company recruitment processes, and provide effective systems for future use
- Employee engagement services and advice
- Appraisal and training processes – both production and implementation
- Disciplinary processes – both production and implementation
- Manage company restructures
Leightons understand that your people are your most valuable asset, and will work with the partners and staff to develop an efficient, but friendly and enjoyable workplace environment.